Heartfelt Patient Care (In the Time of Enhanced Community Quarantine)
Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 9:40PM
Manila Hearing Aid delivers Heartfelt Patient Care even during Enhanced Community Quarantine.
How can I receive proper hearing care during this time of ECQ?
There's no need to worry. You can safely stay at home and choose any of the following options:
- Schedule a Home-based Hearing Care program and wait for our Hearing Care Specialist to visit you at the comfort of you home.
- Take an Online Hearing Screening or schedule an Online Teleconsultation with our Hearing Care Specialist.
I can't use my hearing aid at home I have no more batteries
We deliver batteries right at your doorstep!
There is no Manila Hearing Aid clinic or any other hearing care center near me. Can I still get hearing care?
You can still get proper hearing care through our Online Hearing Care program.
- Take the Online Hearing Screening.
- Schedule an Online Teleconsultation with our Hearing Care Specialist.
- Take the Online Hearing Aid Fitting.
- Choose the right hearing aid then purchase online.
- Our Hearing Care Specialist will call you for instructions on proper use and care of your hearing aid.
I'm aware of you home-based services, but how could I be sure that it is safe to allow your hearing care specialists in my home?
Your safety is our TOP PRIORITY!
We make sure that all our equipment are sanitized and our Hearing Care Specialist work in full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Hear To Aid Live: HEARING LOSS & DEMENTIA
- Hear to Aid: TINNITUS. A webinar series
- 45 Years of Quality Hearing Care
- This September we are giving you a reason to celebrate
- Hearing Wellness Facebook Live Q&A
- Receive The Gift of Hearing: Father's Day Special
- Opening of Premium Hearing
- CBRC.TV: Managing A 45 Years Manila Hearing Aid
- Receive The Gift of Hearing: Mother's Day Special
- The Gift of Hearing: Father's Day Special
- Hearing Wellness Forum by Manila Hearing Aid
- The Gift of Hearing: Mother's Day Special
- Your Daily Do’s (Gift of Hearing to Lola Pendang)
- Heartfelt Patient Care