We are looking for a
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring and validation of Cashier's Daily Collection Report (CDCR) received from the clinics. Includes matching of submitted hard copies of CDCRs against sales and collection records in ERP and ensure that there are supporting invoices, receipts, deposit slips or other related attachments.
- Besides cash deposits, ensures that transactions using other payment methods such as credit card and online payment transactions (i.e., GCash, bank transfers, bank deposits) are also validated.
- Daily monitoring of the status of cash deposits from clinics and verify whether these cleared the bank accounts.
- Call clinics to clarify concerns and other transactions for verification.
- Filing and safekeeping of all received CDCRs, invoices, receipts and other attachments from clinics and ensure that all files are intact and complete.
- Other tasks as may be required by the Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Manager.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Must be keen to details and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Excel, Word) and has experience in using an ERP system and similar tools.
- Has good communication and organizational skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
PREFEREBLY WITH THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
- Must be a graduate of any business-related course.
- With at least 6 months to 1 year experience as Accounting Staff or relevant role in accounting