We are looking for a
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Assistant is responsible for managing incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records.
- Promotes work-life balance, diversity and inclusion.
- Monday to Friday work schedule.
- Wide-range career opportunities.
- Free training in Audiologic courses.
- Work with the No.1 and pioneer hearing care provider in the Philippines.
- Performs day to day financial transactions, and processes accounts and incoming payments.
- Prepares bills, invoices, and bank deposits, and verifies discrepancies and resolves clients’ billing issues.
- Reconciles the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Facilitates payment of invoices due and generates financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment.
- Collaborates with the Sales Department to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- BS Accountancy, Financial Management, and other allied courses.
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in Accounting positions.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to details.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be equipped with adequate knowledge in Excel.
- HMO Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Leave Credits