We are looking for an
To be assigned at a designated MHA clinic.
Under the general supervision of the Clinic Head and/or Clinical Training Manager, primarily administers audiometric screening and threshold tests to determine the functionality of auditory senses and makes the necessary recommendations thereon, in conformity with the company’s strict compliance and standards for Audiometry.
- Educates patients by informing them of the purpose of the test and the functions of the audiometric instruments to manage patients’ expectations and avoid surprises.
- Administers screening and threshold tests, using audiometric instruments to determine hearing capacity.
- Prepares and Records audiometric test results.
- Assist in day-to-day clinic work such as patients’ pre-and post-testing needs
- Complies with company policies and procedures and encourages others to do the same as the organization pursues its growth and development.
- Performs other functions which may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
Send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-out this form (via Google Form).
JOIN OUR LEGACY
View other jobs