We are looking for a
Brand Building and Communications Manager
To be assigned in BSA Head Office.
- Create and implement long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with the operations and management about branding related issues.
- Formulate and implement public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies if necessary.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the brand by developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind.
- Lead on brand awareness initiatives including research and creation of public-facing documents, identifying partnership opportunities and attending meetings with potential partners when required.
- Design and coordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media by providing design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Collaborate on all initiatives related to the MHA’S Business Development, HR, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- High level knowledge in marketing and public relations
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative
- Possesses good time management skills, organization skills
- Ability to conduct market research and analyze results
- Must be able to multi-task prioritizing and influencing stakeholders
- Must have an intensive and wide perspective of the target market and its dynamics
- Technical skills in graphic design, web and multimedia
- Strong knowledge in E Commerce and Omni Channel Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- At least 5 years minimum experience in advertising, marketing or media and current software tools