We are looking for a
Roving associate for South and North of Metro Manila MHA Clinics
Under the general supervision of the Clinic Manager, the Roving Clinic Associate is primarily responsible for welcoming patients/clients alongside assisting the Hearing Care Specialist in providing better service to the clients/patients, in conformity with the company’s strict compliance and standards for Clinic Associate.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provide time by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Submits monthly to management the list of free batteries given to patients along with a survey letter, battery card member update, and promotional giveaway monitoring.
- Cashiering duties (e.g. Handle bank deposits, issuance of receipts.)
- In charge of submission of daily CDCR to accounting department. Shall see to it that the deposit slips are signed by the OIC before sending CDCR to the accounting department.
- Maintains inventory of batteries by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies.
- Do outbound telephone calls for hearing aid candidates and old patients.
- In charge of forwarding monthly list of all email addresses of patients to the management.
- Maintains efficient operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other functions which may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- College graduate of any four (4) year course
- Must be flexible and willing to be a Roving Clinic Associate for South and North Metro Manila Clinics
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- With pleasing personality
- Customer Service experience is an advantage
- Can start immediately
Send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-out this form (via Google Form).
JOIN OUR LEGACY
View other jobs