We are looking for a
Clinical Tester Roving
Under the general supervision of the Senior Clinic Manager, primarily administers audiometric screening and threshold tests to determine functionality of auditory senses and makes the necessary recommendations thereon, in conformity with the company’s strict compliance and standards for Audiometry.
- Educates patients by informing them the purpose of the test and the functions of the audiometric instruments to manage patient’s expectations and avoid surprises.
- Administers screening and threshold test, using audiometric instruments to determine hearing capacity and possible hearing aids that can be provided.
- Records audiometric test results and create reports to include recommendations and possible hearing aid interventions.
- Explains to the patient proper usage, control, and maintenance of hearing aids for maximum usage and prolong life.
- Maintains and regularly calibrates audiometric instruments to ensure its precision and accuracy reading. Conduct preliminary trouble shooting if necessary, without losing warranty agreements.
- Receives customer’s complaints on their defective hearing aids and determine possible causes of malfunctions, provide preliminary solutions to address immediate concerns.
- Maintains work area clean and orderly all the time, practicing diligently Five “S” principles and creating a customer-friendly and pleasant work environment for customers and employee alike.
- Create records and files of patients ensuring their safekeeping and easy retrieval for reference purposes.
- Updates oneself on the latest trends and developments in the science of Audiometry and Audiology.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and encourages others to do the same as the organization pursues its growth and development.
- Performs other functions which may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Graduate of BS Nursing, Psychology, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Med Tech or any related health courses
- With or without license
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, etc.
- Willing to be assigned in Cebu City
- Willing to undergo training (with pay)
- With or without experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply