We are looking for a
- EQUIPMENT REPAIRS.
- Conducts repairs assessment on units for repair.
- Provides quotation on the cost of repairs services.
- Conducts actual repair upon client's submission of Purchase Order.
- Submits Service Reports.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE.
- Assists in the equipment installation during deliveries and trainings with ENT Doctors.
- Conducts technical training of new units from Biomed, to include but not limited to:
- How to Use the Machine
- Precaution on sensitive parts
- Conducts inspection of delivered units prior to bringing them to Warehouse, to include but not limited to checking of packing lists.
- Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months to 1 year experience in equipment repairs, calibration, and preventive maintenance.
- Graduate of Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE), Electronics Technology, and other allied courses.
- Licensure Certification Requirement: Licensed ECE is a plus factor.