We are looking for an
To be assigned in BSA Head Office.
- Provide calibration and preventive maintenance on all MHAC equipment (External and Internal Clients).
- Analyze root causes of equipment failure and propose corrective actions.
- Provide assistance to deliver, install, technical train, test and maintain equipment.
- Read and understand technical manual for equipment operations and maintenance.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid equipment failure.
- Provide service report, calibration report and certificate, documentation and PRM records.
- Maintain inventory control of equipment tools and parts.
- Propose improvements to enhance equipment performance and reliability.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives by effective utilization of materials and resources.
- Maintain the calibration work area clean, safe, and organized.
- Know how to drive motorcycle and/or car (optional).
- Adhere to company policies and safety regulations.
- At least 2 years graduate in Electronics or electrical courses.
- With 1 - 2 years working experience.
- Related certificate or training in TESDA is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply, provided a graduate of 4 to 5 years related courses.