We are looking for a
Reporting directly to the President/GM the Secretary is responsible for providing in secretarial services to Executives by organizing and maintaining executive’s schedule and assisting them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executive Calendar/ManCom Meetings
- 1.1. Manages the Executives’ schedules, booking meetings and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- 1.1.1. Coordinates meetings with the Office of the President/GM and the concerned attendees:
- 220.127.116.11. Provides the link for virtual meetings.
- 18.104.22.168. Arranges the conference room and ensures proper set-up such as providing overhead projector, etc.
- 22.214.171.124. Arranges refreshment for the meeting as necessary.
- 126.96.36.199. Takes minutes at meetings (as required) and distributes copies of the minutes to the attendees.
- 188.8.131.52. Collects and compiles all reports presented during the meeting.
- 1.2. Arranges travel bookings for Executives.
- 2.1. Manages email communications, phone screening, drafting of memos and create Presentation (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2.2. Receives and screens phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- 2.3. Manages and prioritizes all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- 3.1 Organizes all records in Office of the GM.
- 3.2 Manages all confidential documents and ensures their safekeeping.
- 4.1 Handles Executives' requests and queries appropriately.
- 4.2 Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Business Administration Management or other related course.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- 1–2 years’ secretarial or Admin experience
- Knowledgeable in Viber, Outlook, MS Office