We are looking for a
Reporting directly to the Brand & Marketing Manager and/or General Manager the Franchise Coordinator is responsible for processing franchise applications, explains franchise policies and procedures to new franchise owners & applicants, and coordinates necessary licensing. He/She analyzes and verifies franchise agreement information, providing data necessary to secure business licenses.
- Promotes work-life balance, diversity and inclusion
- Wide-range career opportunities
- Free training in Audiologic courses
- Work with the No.1 and pioneer hearing care provider in the Philippines
- Ensures that all franchising documents are correct and complete before processing to the government agencies and timely monitors the progress of business operation licenses.
- Ensures the implementation of company’s management standards and guidelines in franchising and that MHAF documents are properly signed.
- Conducts orientation with new franchisees, assists them all throughout the process, ensures that the target sales if being met by the franchisee, and cascades information and messages from the company.
- Conducts periodic check and evaluation to ensure strict compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by franchised branches.
- Acts as primary point of contact, coordinates and monitors concerned departments regarding all the requirements of franchised clinics including submission of reports as well as coordinating all franchisee concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Certified Franchise Consultant is a plus factor
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of Marketing or Franchising
- HMO Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Leave Credits