We are looking for a
Hearing Aid Repair Technician
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager the Hearing Aid Repair Technician is responsible for administering hearing aid repairs and tests to determine functionality of hearing aids and making the necessary recommendations based on the company's strict compliance and standards for repairs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- HEARING AID REPAIRS
- Receives job orders for repair from the Clinic Associates and/or Hearing Care Specialists.
- Checks earmold if with blockage.
- Analyzes, checks, and calibrates the hearing aid unit to be repaired and diagnoses the defect and repair needed.
- Estimates the cost of repair to be done with the hearing aid unit.
- Discusses the diagnosis of the defective hearing aid to the Clinic Associate and/or Hearing Care Specialist so the latter can explain the problem to the client.
- Performs necessary procedure on defective hearing aid including but not limited to cleaning, replacing spare parts and/or repairing the unit.
- Validates the findings and diagnosis of hearing aids and double checks or identifies the causes of back jobs, if any.
- Analyzes the hearing aid to provide printout report before releasing the hearing aid unit to the Hearing Care Specialists.
- Cleans the hearing aid unit before releasing to clients/patients.
- Maintains a record of all repaired units in the logbook prior to releasing to the Hearing Care Specialist.
- Calibrates Audiometric equipment assigned for repair by the immediate supervisor.
- MAINTENANCE OF WORKPLACE
- Maintains the good condition of the repair equipment’s and tools by regularly checking it.
- Coordinates with the branches to install software of hearing aid as needed.
- Familiarizes oneself to be updated with the latest product/services by attending the trainings and seminars set by the company.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the repair laboratory by applying the 5’s.
- Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Educational Background and Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE), Electronics Technology and other allied courses.
- 6 months to 1 year of related work experience in troubleshooting & repair functions
Send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-out this form (via Google Form).
JOIN OUR LEGACY
View other jobs