We are looking for a
Hearing Aid Technician
Under the general supervision of the Technical Support Manager, primarily administers hearing aid repairs and tests to determine functionality of hearing aids and makes the necessary recommendations thereon, in conformity with the company’s strict compliance and standards for Repair.
- Receives job orders for repair from the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist to inspects or diagnose the defective hearing aid.
- Ensures that hearing aids are thoroughly checked to able to diagnose defective hearing aids.
- Performs necessary procedure on hearing aid in case of faulty one by cleaning and/or repairing the unit.
- Analyzes the hearing aid to provide printout report before releasing the hearing aid unit to the office staff in charge or to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist.
- Records all repaired units in the logbook before releasing to the office staff in charge or to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist.
- Discusses the diagnosis of the defective hearing aid to the receptionist and audiometrist/audiologist so the latter can explain the problem to the client.
- Validated findings and diagnosis of hearing aids if it’s not done satisfactory by double checking or identifying the cause of back job.
- Familiarizes oneself to be updated with the latest product/services by attending the trainings and seminars set by the company.
- The technician must maintain the cleanliness and order of the repair laboratory.
- Maintains cleanliness in the working area and laboratory by applying 5’s.
- Maintains the good condition of the repair equipment’s and tools by regularly checking it.
- Calibrates Audiometric equipment’s as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Coordinates with the branches to install software of hearing aid as needed.