We are looking for a
Hearing Care Specialist
Under the general supervision of the Clinic Head and/or Clinical Training Manager, primarily administers audiometric screening and threshold tests to determine the functionality of auditory senses and makes the necessary recommendations thereon.
- Performs otoscopy, case Hx, administers and interprets hearing tests.
- Counselling and explaining the hearing test results with patients and recommends appropriate intervention management which may include fitting of Hearing Aid.
- Post fitting management of Hearing Aid patients
- Recordkeeping and documentation process
- Other clinic administrative responsibilities.
- Graduate of Audiology course
- With minimum 3 years of experience as a Hearing Care Specialist/Hearing Aid Dispenser