We are looking for an
- Organize, coordinate, and perform office functions at MHA Academy
- Coordinate communications between lecturers, proctors, and the students
- Provide clerical work such as monitoring of faculty members’ attendance and schedule and other tasks as assigned.
- To provide general administrative support to the Academy under the instruction of Senior Staff and to assist in the efficient running of the Academy Office
- Organize, coordinate, schedule, and perform a wide variety of clerical and other office functions and activities related to the administration of diverse programs and operations at MHA Academy. Prioritize and schedule duties and assignments to assure efficiency and effectiveness and meet established timelines.
- Contact and reference sources for faculty members, and students
- Route calls to appropriate personnel as necessary; coordinate and maintain the academy calendar of events and lecture schedule
- Provide work direction to clerical personnel, students, and others as assigned
- Type from rough drafts or verbal instructions a variety of materials such as master schedules, letters, memorandums, requisitions, lists, bulletins, reports, and statistical data.
- Process the tuition fee collection from the students in coordination with the Accounting Department.
- Initiate office and general school supply purchase orders; receive, store, and distribute supplies and office materials; maintain materials and equipment inventory; maintain department purchase orders.
- Perform a wide variety of problem-solving tasks in support of certified, classified, and management personnel.
- Operate a variety of office machines such as copiers, calculators, and computer equipment.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.