We are looking for a
Internal Audit Assistant
1. REGULAR AUDIT. Conducts regular audit on the following:
- 1. Expenses
- 1.1 Petty Cash Fund
- 1.2 Cash Advances & Liquidation
- 1.1.3 Reimbursement of Expenses
- 1.2 Sales/Cash Daily Collection Report (CDCR) Checks daily cash collection of the following:
- 1.2.1. Branch Sales
- 1.2.2. Dealers
- 1.2.3. Technical
- 1.2.4. Equipment
- 1.2.5. Mobile Van
- 1.3 Payables
- 1.3.1. Internal (Intra-Department)
- 1.4 Receivables
- 1.4.1. Government Partnerships
- 1.4.2. US Veterans
- 1.4.3. HMO Parners
- 1.4.4. Dealers
- 1.4.5. Franchisees
- 1.5 Inventories
- 1.5.1. Branch Inventories
- 1.5.2. Warehouse
- 1.6 Compliance Audit
- 1.6.1. All government permits
- 1.6.2. All government mandatory contributions i.e. SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
2. PRE-AUDIT. Conducts pre-audit computation before actual pay out of the following:
- 2.1 Commission
- 2.1.1. Audio Commission
- 2.1.2. Medical Representatives Commission
- 2.1.3. Sales Commissions
- 2.1.4. Others
- 2.2 Doctor Rebates.
- 2.2.1. Metro Manila Doctors
- 2.2.2. Cebu Doctors
3. QUARTERLY & ANNUAL AUDIT. Oversees the conducting of quarterly and annual audit on the following:
- 3.1. Fixed Assets
- 3.2. Payabales
- 3.3. Receivables
- 3.4. Mandatory government contributions i.e. SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
4. SEMI-ANNUAL AUDIT.
- 4.1. Accounting System
- 4.2. Fixed Asset Audit of Non-NCR Clinics
5. ANNUAL AUDIT.
- 5.1. Department Process Audit
- 5.2. Mandatory government contributions i.e. SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
6. OTHER DUTIES.
- 6.1. Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- 5.1. Performs other tasks requested by the Executive Committee (ExeCom).
- 5.2. Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- With 2-3 years of related work experience in auditing.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Finance-related courses, or Accounting Technology
- Licensure Certification Requirement: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus factor.