We are looking for a
Internal Audit Manager
1. REGULAR AUDIT. Oversees the Internal Auditor in conducting regular audits ensuring that they are completed within Turn Around Time (TAT):
- 1. Expenses
- 1.1 Petty Cash Fund
- 1.2 Cash Advances & Liquidation
- 1.1.3 Reimbursement of Expenses
- 1.2 Sales/Cash Daily Collection Report (CDCR)
- 1.2.1. Branch Sales
- 1.2.2. Dealers
- 1.2.3. Technical
- 1.2.4. Equipment
- 1.2.5. Mobile Van
- 1.3 Payables
- 1.3.1. Internal (Intra-Department)
- 1.4 Receivables
- 1.4.1. Government Partnerships
- 1.4.2. US Veterans
- 1.4.3. HMO Parners
- 1.4.4. Dealers
- 1.4.5. Franchisees
- 1.5 Inventories
- 1.5.1. Branch Inventories
- 1.5.2. Warehouse
2. PRE-AUDIT. Conducts pre-audit computation before actual pay out of the following:
- 2.1 Commission
- 2.1.1. Audio Commission
- 2.1.2. Medical Representatives Commission
- 2.1.3. Sales Commissions
- 2.1.4. Others
- 2.2 Doctor Rebates
- 2.2.1. Metro Manila Doctors
- 2.2.2. Cebu Doctors
3. QUARTERLY & ANNUAL AUDIT.
- 3.1. Fixed Assets
- 3.2. Payroll including all payroll-related computations & pay-outs
- 3.3. Assists to develop the company's yearly audit plan
4. STRATEGIC ROLES.
- 4.1. Plans and performs operational and financial audits.
- 4.2. Identifies business process risks.
- 4.3. Develops testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- 4.4 Documents the results of the evaluations.
- 4.5. Develops recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to the Top Management.
- 4.6. Develops audit direction for the rest of the Internal Auditors in the company.
- 4.7. Makes recommendations to correct financial anomalies and positions the organization for long-term success.
- 4.8. Provides leadership to Internal Auditors on various assigned tasks and ensures satisfactory outcomes.
- 4.9. Formulates professional development plans for Internal Auditors.
- 4.10. Plans and allocates resources and staffs in accordance with skills and schedules.
- 4.11. Conducts research on the latest trends and other issues relating to the industry.
- 4.12. Participates in the development and implementation of policies by providing short and long-term planning.
- 4.13. Recommends different methods that could help enhance and improve internal control procedures.
- 4.14. Ensures that audit software are up-to-date (if any).
- 4.15. Handles audit assignments, reviews all audit reports.
- 4.16. Reviews the reports that were prepared by Internal Auditors.
- 4.17. Helps to verify the exactness of different financial situations as they relate to liabilities, assets, expenditures, receipts, and other transactions.
- 4.18. Works with the Management to resolve issues that may have been identified through audit findings.
- 4.19. Conducts follow-ups on all the different audit assignments given to Internal Auditors.
- 4.20. Ensures proper documentation of the results of the audit evaluations.
- 5.1. Performs other tasks requested by the Executive Committee (ExeCom).
- 5.2. Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- With 4-5 years of related work experience in auditing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and/or Finance.
- Licensure Certification Requirement: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-out this form (via Google Form).
JOIN OUR LEGACY
View other jobs