We are looking for a
IT Applications Officer
The IT Applications Officer is directly responsible for the availability and reliability of MHA IT application systems through collaboration with the User departments and the IT infrastructure team.
- Promotes work-life balance, diversity and inclusion
- Wide-range career opportunities
- Free training in Audiologic courses
- Work with the No.1 and pioneer hearing care provider in the Philippines
- System Support
- Develops and maintains escalation guidelines and protocols for handling and resolving system support issues.
- Resolves level 2 support issues within target turnaround time.
- Escalates level 3 support issues to software vendor.
- Trains super users on dashboard / report generation tasks.
- System Administration
- Develops and maintains system administration manuals for production systems.
- Executes system administration tasks for production systems.
- System Support Performance Tracking
- Regularly gathers and analyzes actuals on all applications support performance measures (i.e., turnaround in resolving issues)
- Recommends action steps to address gaps between actuals and targets.
- Software Vendor Management
- Establishes working relationship and interface processes with software vendor(s).
- Reviews vendor performance on the various service level agreement parameters (e.g., availability, back-up process completion, security, etc.)
- Graduate of Information Technology or Computer Science/Computer-related courses
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- Experience in the information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
- HMO Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Leave Credits
Send your curriculum vitae at email@example.com or fill-out this form (via Google Form).
JOIN OUR LEGACY
View other jobs