We are looking for a
Key Accounts Specialist
To be assigned in BSA Head Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Account management of current or existing accounts
- Identifies market potential by qualifying and developing new accounts.
- Applies standard sales and other business (forecasting/budgeting, order/delivery management, consignment inventory, account management etc.) processes by understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with current and potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts, etc.
- Expands sales in existing/new accounts by introducing new products, services, and sales initiatives
- Contributes information to the company’s competition understanding by gathering/monitoring competitive information and reactions from accounts and its operating territories.
- Recommends dealers product portfolio by evaluating current product performance.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Accomplishes marketing and organization missions by achieving related measures.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by implementing appropriate survey measures
- Regularly coordinates with Accounting AR group for dealers’ payment.
- Perform administrative duties relating to the above.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- Analytical and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Science, or equivalent
- At least minimum of three (3) years experience in sales, preferably in the medical industry