We are looking for a
Reporting directly to the Sr. Medical Representative the Medical Representative is responsible for arranging meetings with medical professionals, presenting company products and persuading them to promote the company’s products and services to their patients.
- Promotes work-life balance, diversity and inclusion
- Wide range career opportunities
- Free training in Audiologic courses
- Work with the No.1 and pioneer hearing care provider in the Philippines
- Schedules meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors and other health care professionals.
- Presents company products to potential and existing customers and persuades them to promote/refer the company’s products and services to their patients.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintains solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranges conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attends industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researches on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Prepares sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- College graduate of Health/Science-related courses
- 1 year to 2 years of related work experience in Medical Marketing/Sales
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and good with data analytics
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- With problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Can start immediately
- HMO Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Leave Credits
- Quarterly Incentive