We are looking for a
To be assigned in BSA Head Office.
The Graphic Artist and Website Designer will be under the brand building and communications team reporting directly to the Department Head. He or She develops ideas for the organization to be used on websites, social media channels, brochures, and advertisements. He is responsible in helping market Manila Hearing Aid’s products and services or generate interest in a concept of the designs he creates. Typically works on more than one project at a time, so he must have good organizational and time-management skills.
- Design and produce brand building communications (print and digital) for Manila Hearing Aid
- Work closely with the Brand building team to develop & redesign MHA website’s UI/UX to improve overall branding of MHA as well as to make it user friendly and improve overall customer experience
- Design graphic interface elements, icons, banners
- Design Marketing E-Detailers, Email Letters, Newsletters, Posters, flyers, mural images for the clinicsv
- Create lay outs for all Social Media contents
- Create clinic collaterals lay out & design
- Collaborate with the brand building team in developing omni channel strategies and E Commerce for MHA
- Design event booths for the Medical Marketing
- Come up with ideas on how to help launch new products & campaigns
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, lay out and typography
- A broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition.
- Artistic ability and creativity are essential.
- Critical thinking
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Expert knowledge on Adobe Create Suite, Experience with HTML and motion graphics
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment or work from home
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision