We are looking for a
Roving Clinic Associate
Reporting directly to the Clinic Head, the Clinic Associate is responsible for welcoming patients and visitors, answering the telephone and answering any inquiries, scheduling appointments, and keeping those appointments on time, assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation and keeping a clean and calm reception area.
- Promotes work-life balance, diversity and inclusion
- Wide range career opportunities
- Free training in Audiologic courses
- Work with the No.1 and pioneer hearing care provider in the Philippines
- Optimizes client's satisfaction by assisting them from telephone calls to their clinic appointments.
- Schedules appointments and files and retrieves patient's records. Submit monthly list of free batteries and patient's emails.
- Assists in the Hearing Care Specialist and participates in health maintenance examinations.
- Performs roving work activities.
- Market Mapping.
- College graduate of any business or medical-related courses
- Trainable, with experience in front desk position
- Must be flexible and willing to be a Roving Clinic Associate for South OR North Metro Manila Clinics
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- With pleasing personality
- Customer Service experience is an advantage
- Can start immediately
- HMO Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Leave Credits
- Quarterly Incentive